Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE FOR DAVID COOK - THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7 IS GOING TO DISNEYLAND -


David Cook when he was much younger. Who would think that he will be the future American Idol Season 7 then. When dreams come true for David Cook - He is now the newest American Idol



After 97.5 million votes, 23 million extra more than in any other season from 1 to 6, David Cook was crowned as the new “American Idol Season 7” last week on May 21, 2008. He said that he has not planned to go for the audition when he accompanied one of his brothers, Andrew Cook to the “Idol” audition in Omaha. David Cook won 56 percent of the votes, and 44 percent went to David Archuleta.

After David Cook was crowned the New "American Idol", he said with tears in his eyes. "Thank you guys, this is amazing. Thank you." David Cook then said to his brother: “This is all your fault, this is his fault,” Cook said before thanking the audience before he sang the winning song of the "Idol" - Time Of My Life at the closing of the "Season Finale".

Both David Archuleta and David Cook were given a Ford Escape Hybrid for being the Top 2. David Cook mentioned that he is going to Disney World when he was interviewed after his winning on May 21, 2008.

David Cook said: "I actually walked into this with no expectations and I'm walking out of it with no expectations." "This show is a springboard, but it's still a crapshoot."

After the winning, David Cook's first single "The Time of My Life" and the three songs he sang in this week's "American Idol" finale were the top four downloads on Apple Inc's iTunes music.



(Thank you to: ladysluvar3 Channel for the source of video clip - The Time Of My Life by David Cook)

Lyrics Of The Time of My Life - David Cook

I've been waiting for my dreams
To turn into something
I could believe in
And looking for that
Magic rainbow
On the horizon
I couldn't see it
Until I let go
Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn
Now I'm coming alive
Body and soul
And feelin' my world start to turn

And I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time
To be more than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life

Holding onto things that vanished
Into the air
Left me in pieces
But now I'm rising from the ashes
Finding my wings
And all that I needed
Was there all along
Within my reach
As close as the beat of my heart

So I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life

And I'm out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
I'm keeping my feet on the ground
My arms open wide
My face to the sun

I'll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
Time of my life
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know
This is the time
This is the time of my life.
This is the time of my life.

1 comments :

Angels said...

hi again! :)
hope you are doing OK...
nice to see you are still writing.. visit me when you will have some time..

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by