Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ROB KNOX WAS STABBED TO DEATH ON MAY 24, 2008 - A CAST FROM HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

A sad news happened on May 24, 2008 Saturday :

- Robert Knox, Harry Potter Actor was stabbed to death -



Rob Knox, aged 18, was stabbed to death after a fight outside the Metro Bar in Sidcup, south-east London, in the early hours of Saturday.
He was stabbed three times in the chest as he stepped in to defend his younger brother, Jamie Knox. Rob died of internal bleeding as a result of the stab wound.

One of Rob's friend, Nicky Jones, 19, who was stabbed through the hand said:

"I saw the guy with two kitchen knives. He looked me straight in the eye before walking over to Rob to say 'You're lucky - it's not your day.' Then he went up to Jamie and said 'I'm going to slit your throat'. That's when Rob stepped in to stick up for his brother.

"Then the man started waving the knives like a mad man, stabbing and slashing anyone who got in the way."

Dean Saunders, 21, who ran to Rob's aid, was also hurt and stabbed in the back and neck. He is still warded in the hospital.

Andrew Dorma, 16, was stabbed in the chest while Charlie Grimley, 17, was slashed across the arm and face. Tom Hopkins, 18, wrestled the knifeman to the floor and he suffered a gash to the back of his head.

Rob Knox, was a former pupil of Beths Grammar School and he was a keen actor and was one of the cast in the next upcoming Harry Potter film - HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, the sixth part of the popular series that is due to be released at cinemas in November 2008. Rob plays the role - Ravenclaw student Marcus Belby in the forthcoming Harry Potter film.

Rob Knox
Date of Birth: August, 1989
Place of Birth: Kent, England, United Kingdom
Died on May 24, 2008 at the aged of 18, Sidcup, London, England, United Kingdom.



His father Colin, aged 55 in his tribute said:

"You may have been taken from me but they can't take the memories. You are my son, my buddy and always will be. I love you so much, I am missing you already. You'll always stay in my heart.

"Sleep tight my baby. I have brought Mickey to keep you company. Love you so soooooo much. Dad, xxx."

Jamie's message to his brother, Rob:

"To my big Bro. As much as I used to pi** you off and call you names and ask for lifts everywhere, I loved you so much. "I knew you would and will always be there for me. As much as you didn't know it, I looked up to you so much, everyone you met you touched. "I would never have thought it would turn out this way - I thought you were invincible."

Rob Knox mother, Sally, aged 50, said:

"Rob always put everyone before himself, he was always the first person to stand up against wrong."

Rob's grandmother Margaret, aged 79 who was crying said:

"My heart is broken, it is in pieces. Our society is broken - perhaps beyond repair. How can a boy like Rob who was never in trouble in his life be murdered over nothing?"


In memory of Rob Knox - He will always be remembered


(Credits to all sources for the information and pictures)


1 comments :

mohad said...

citer apa tu....

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by