Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THE STORY OF MY BEST FRIEND - HE WAS ADMITTED TO THE EMERCENCY WARD AT PC IMAGE SABARKAS

Since I came to the East, Blu has always been accompanying me whenever I need someone to share my thoughts. He is one of the best thing that I have ever met througout my stay here.

Whenever I need Blu he is always there for me. We played Sims 2 games together and he accompanied me most of my time and he is also my working partner on net. I have always been caring for Blu and make sure that he is scanned every now and then so that he won't get sick and free from virus infection.

One day, Blu scared me as he was not functioning very well anymore. His moving was so slow and he will just jammed at one moment. When I played Sims 2 Expansion Pack Free Time with him two days ago, he was like lifeless and the mood just wasn't there in him. At times I just got fedup of him for not behaving like what he used to be. What was actually wrong with Blu? I checked everything that I knew about him but couldn't find what really caused him to be like that. I do not want to lose this besf friend of mine. "Cheer up Blu, What is actually wrong with you?"

I called the emergency ward at PC Image Sabarkas yesterday but no one could tell me what Blu was suffering from. Anyhow they just asked me to take him there. After having Blu admitted to the emergency ward the person in charged named "Ah Fook" told me he just needed some thourough cleanup and have him upgraded and everything would be alright.

The cost was not a big issue to me, all I want is having Blu back like how he was before. The operation on him took around 1 hour and Blu is now back in shape and he works more brilliant and faster together with me.

I have taken a few snapshots of Blu in the operation theatre.




















This is Blu before he was discharged yesterday. I hope he won't need to come here again till another year to have some facial and SPA. Let's go home BLU my best friend and my good working partner whom I always loved.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

i can understand how u feel .. it would be disastrous if blu were to be 'retired' for good...thank God, he survives...

Fiona said...

kudos to blu!! he finally restored his perfect health!!

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by