Friday, March 14, 2008

WOW! I BOUGHT SO MUCH FOOD FOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW. I WONDER IT WILL TAKE HOW MANY DAYS FOR ME TO FINISH THEM.


Breads go along well with kaya. Spreading some kaya on the bread makes you asking for more than a piece. Bread - RM3.20 and kaya - RM2.30


They don't sell Gardenia or High Five bread here.


Butter cake and cup cakes


This is called cheese butter cake according to the girl from Taka Bakery. RM5.50


Cup cakes at RM2.00 per packet. Quite cheap.

These are the food I bought from Taka Bakery shop just now when I was on the way back after swimming. Looking at them already make me feel hungry again although I just have my dinner.


Do continue clicking to ads. by nuffnang on the left hand side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you for clicking.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by