Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPM RESULTS OUT YESTERDAY, 12TH MARCH 2008

When the SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) results was released yesterday from 10am, I was still on the way to K. Lumpur by 7.30am bus. Reached Puduraya Bus Station at around 10.15am. Since it was still early, I went to go to LCCT I stopped over at Sogo for window shopping a while to pass time. I was not feeling too well and was sneezing most of the time at Sogo.

I could not wait for E to sms me about her SPM results any longer so I called her. I was so very satisfied with her results and congratulated her. I am still feeling so happy for her. Thank you God for your many blessings.

From what I read, there is a total of 6,247 candidates for last year's SPM who scored straight A's. There is an improvement compared to 5,685 straight A scorersthe year 2005. A total of 2,911 candidates who failed in the SPM examination. Seventy four candidates scored all A's in all the subjects in last year's SPM.

It is also said that the 2007 candidates who sat for the examination were the first batch of students started learning Mathematics and Science subjects in English which was first introduced to them since they were in Form One in 2003.

Well done to those of you who got good results. For those who did not do very well, it is okay, continue to try your best in your future examinations.


Do continue to click ads. by Nuffnang on the right hand side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have much to see from there. Thank you.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey there!!! I'm sticking to my promise...LOL...XD i came here rite after results day..haha
thanks a lot for calling me yesterday, it really meant a lot.. =)
it was indeed a happy day for me! haha..but too bad i couldn't enjoy until da weekends cos i've got exams today and tomoro...sad sad
well, faster ask eunice to join sunway la..still not too late though..march intake is next monday..
XD

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by