Thursday, March 13, 2008

I HAVE INSTALLED THE SIMS 2 - FreeTime Expansion Pack an hour ago



























I have just installed Sims 2 FreeTime Expansion Pack an hour ago. I played the simulation game for a while before having my lunch just now. I can't help myself from continue playing after lunch. My newly installed Sims 2 expansion pack can now explore all-new activities, hobbies and cool careers to enrich their lives. It is the newest expansion pack from The Sims 2.

This expansion pack is a little different from my previous expansion packs that I have. Now Sims have the freedom to discover a wide range of talents, add stimulating career options, expressive and artistic outlets, and fun leisure time activities.

The Sims 2 FreeTime added in extra features and I found that it is all about fun, personal development for my Sims in this game. When I play the game, sims can now follow their individual interests, etc and etc. Do not miss buying this simulation game. You won't regret if you have bought it. Anyone who installed this game would want to continue playing during their leisure hours.

Some of the new key features this game has are:

Hobby Enthusiasm
- Sims can now participate in contests and win prizes or Simoleons. They can discover the activities that they love most and they can master interest, practice and improve their skills. Not only that, they can also enrich their lives by creating items to use for themselves or sell them, like cars and pottery products. With these new hobbies that they have, it can strengten their friendships and uncover secret lots.

New Lifetime Aspiration Meter
- Sims can now easily measure the progress of their aspirations for a lifetime and able to unlock special rewards and interactions too. Thought of it, I wanted to start my computer and play the game right away.

All New Objects and Outfits
- Many new items are also introduced in this expansion pack such as basketball hoop, pottery wheel, toddler activity table, modular synthesizer, hobby train table and much more. Now I can let Sims have new outfits to match their hobbies and when they are having their activities.

Five New Career Tracks and their Reward Objects
- Jobs career for Entertainers can get their own star of fame, architects can use their own drafting table, and lots more. That would be fun isn't it? Do purchase one of this Sims 2 expansion pack and start playing. I am sure you will never be bored.


Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang on the right hand side of Sapphire Blu's blog here and you will have so much to see from there. Thank you.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Saphire... how are you? I have been busy learning to stand and walk now. Anyway hope I can grow up soon and play SIMS with you online.

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by