Friday, March 21, 2008

FIRST TIME HAVING LUNCH AT IPOH TOWN KOPITIAM HERE

IPOH TOWN KOPITIAM - HERE I COME

After a swim at the Stampark Waterpark at Stutong, we went to buy some marketing stuff to stock up in the freezer. The freezer seems to be quite empty now. After doing our marketing, we went and have lunch at Ipoh Town Kopitiam there. Sounds familiar to you? Even in the east we have Ipoh Town Kopitiam now. We do not need to fly thousand over miles to eat a bowl of "Ipoh kai si hor fan". I wonder if it tastes as good? You'll have to find out yourself when you drop by here to eat.

Taken a few snapshots for your view. When I went in and take my order I felt like as though I was in Ipoh for a moment. The only difference here is we have to place our order ourselves and no one will take our order. What we need to do is just tick our orders and que up to pay at the counter.

It was a long que there and I my stomach was growling already. But the good thing is although there are many people eating there, we do not have to wait too long.








Kueh teow soup with chicken meat. The difference between Ipoh kai si hor fan here is the horfan here not as smooth and there was not much kao choy in the soup. Maybe it is difficult to find any kao choy here and they have to import the vege. from the west. It is very rare in the east. Regarding about the taste, well you will have to come here and taste it as different people have different taste bud.


I ordered Ipoh curry noodle. The taste was quite different from the one I have tasted in Ipoh when I was there. However the curry noodle is consider okay already here. I heard that the owner of this shop is same as Ipoh Kopitiam and he came here to open a branch sometime back.

Will I come again in future? The answer is yes. I will sure come again. The environment here is about the same like in Ipoh.


Thank you for clicking ads. by nuffnang on the left hand side of this blog. You will have so much to see from there.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by