Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am dreaming of mandarin oranges


Bought this beautiful basket with pink netting cover from Pasar Seni,sometime back.. Took it all the way home from Pasar Seni, Central Market Kuala Lumpur by bus to the north then took back to Kuala Lumpur Central Bus Station and finally flew the basket to the east and now it is filled with many sweet lokam or mandarin oranges. How gorgeous the basket looks like now, don't you agree?


Eu Yan Sang mandarin oranges. RM. 9.90 each only. There are eight each in a bucket


one bucket for you and one bucket for me. One bucket of Eu Yan Sang mandarin oranges for everyone.

Actually this bucket of mandarin oranges is not for myself though I like the packing very much. I bought if for a friend as a Chinese New Year gift and I may buy one of it for myself too.

It is believed that eating mandarin oranges can reduce the risk of liver cancer, heart disease or suffering a stroke and other diseases. But I do not know how true it is.. Just take mandarin orange one a day during this Chinese New Year. It may benefit you.

1 comments :

Fiona said...

the mandarin oranges looks nice ya..

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by