Sunday, February 3, 2008

IT BREAKS!!

Early this morning as I on the computer, one my telefone jack to connect to the internet splitter just soften and breaks. Oops!! how am I suppose to connect the line. I will never be able to go online as today is a Sunday and many shops are closed and I wouldn't want to go to The Spring or Parkson as the traffic there will be so heavy and jam.. all for the sake one telephone jack? No way. So I told myself, it's okay no internet today. I will just have to stick to the tv whole day long and continue to do that the whole night long till my eyes turn red and tired.

After we had our lunch at Jalan Song, I entered a hardware shop that is about to close for the day. I just simply asked the shop owner there if they have a telephone jack knowing it is really quite impossible because I have asked them before last the time and they did not have any of those jacks. What a surprise to me when he told me that day stocks just came yesterday. I was so glad and Praise the Lord. At last I can go home and continue to speak my mind again. He is always good to me at all times and to all of us too .. God is a caring God. He knows even before we ask from Him. Thank you God for your many blessings to me and others.


Bought a new jack just now at RM3.50. Actually the price of it is not really important as long as I can go online with that thing.. Without it I maybe napping now or my eyes would be glued to the tv instead of updating and share with you all. Got to go and cut ingredients for dinner tonight.. be right back after dinner. Don't go away as I will be here real soon.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by