Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THEY ARE INDEED TWINS SPICY CHILLIES FROM THE SAME MOMMY

Found this pair of twins spicy chilles in my fridge. Has anyone seen before such twins before? They are unique stick together in one stem. Was about to cut them but I just put them back in the fridge as they are just too nice to be cut away. They will remain in the fridge drawer till when the time comes when they have to be parted. I wonder if they can stay fresh till Valentine's Day. Time being i just feel too sorry if I part the two of them. So I will just have to leave them alone for them to be together.


Mama chilli gave birth to twins chilles


so cute as they cuddled closely to each other

1 comments :

Fiona said...

this is a spicy comment for you. they look HOT!

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by