Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THE NEW KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN SHOP AT BOULEVARD SHOPPING MALL, KUCHING

Went to Boulevard two times before after it has been officially opened in December and this evening is my third time there. The beautiful KFC shop is newly opened and the decorations just captured my heart. Wanted to have a meal there but what am I suppose to do with my yam rice at home so in the end I just took some pictures of it.


Mr. Kentucky the founder of KFC


people are facinated with the newly opened KFC and start looking for a place to sit


just look at how beautiful and colourful the balloons are being decorated there


the main entrance of KFC


KFC staff at work. Most of the workers are waiting for their exam results


there are many places for people to sit so there is no need to rush in to get a seat

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by