Thursday, January 31, 2008

3 MORE DAYS ONLY TO BOOK FREE SEATS OFFERED BY AIR ASIA BUT I HAVE NOT MADE UP MY MIND ON WHERE TO GO



can you see what I see here? Free flight seats to all over Malaysia and some oversea destination too. Wish I can have a good holiday with family and friends for a break after Chinese New Year but the date line of booking is going to end very fast.. Only three more days only from now. There is not much time to think of which destination to go yet.

All I can say now is I will just let the offer end just like dat. For those who need to go anywhere by flight I think Kota Kinabalu is a good place to go right now because they are using air bus to fly. Isn't that nice? Just pay for the airport tax alone and can fly in an airbus there.

Was dreaming of climbing the Mount Kinabalu but I don't think I have much of the strength to go all the way up there. I will surely be out of breath before I even reach even half of the destination. Another thing I like about going to Kota Kinabalu is because of it's food They have quite many choices of good nice food.

My friends from Sabah recommended me some of the places to eat if I go there. One of them is Kadazan Food at Hinompuka Cafe. It is open from 8am to 4pm daily and close on Sundays.
Other than that it is easy to find a variety of food at Warisan Square and from the shops nearby. KK wait for me I want to visit you again.


0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by