Wednesday, February 6, 2008

spring flowers need a shower too











It has been a year since I last washed the spring flower that I bought from Green Gallery. After I had my lunch I soaked them in the water and shower them with a big tub of water. Then I left them to dry on the tub before i create my own design flower arrangement. I am never good at flower arrangement but I tried to get the best design I can in simple spring flower arrangement for Chinese New Year (spring festival) that is just a day away.



this flower arrangement is design by: sapphire blu at www.skyblu.blogspot.com

2 comments :

Reanaclaire said...

ok...to start off, really, i dont hv spring flowers to put..everytime i go to supermarket, feel like buying but in the end, i didnt..for yr info, i just kept my christmas last month.. hehe..so u can see how lazy i m..

Fiona said...

nice flowers.. but they are dust collector right?

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by