Sunday, April 6, 2008

A DAY AT BOULEVARD SHOPPING MALL - SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2008

Want to go marketing at Boulevard Hypermarket? A question for me to answer. My replied was Yes sure since I wanted to buy two chicken drumsticks to cook for a meal. Arrived Boulevard Shopping Mall Hypermarket not long after that and we went to shop around for marketing stuff. Oh no, instead of buying two chicken drumsticks just look at how much we bought.






Next, we went to have our early lunch at Ayamas RasaMas. Let's see what we ordered.


















The bill came to a total of around RM24.00.

On the way back we drop by:

I went to the roadshow spelling competition RHB-NEW STRAITS TIMES SPELL-IT RIGHT CHALLENGE at Boulevard Shopping Mall on Saturday, April 5 2008. Had a great time there.










This is what I got back from there. Taraa...



It was raining and I wanted to watch Project Superstar Season 3 and also Akademi Fantasia Season 6 concert so I just had a simple dinner. I fried "Wat Tan Hor" or fried koayteow cantonese style. Does it looked tasty? The truth was I did not really know how it taste as we were feeling hungry, we just finished it.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by