Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What to eat for dinner again?



I am really running out of idea what to cook for dinner. So I just invent a new curry recipe again. I just took out whatever I can find in the fridge and start preparing. Next they went to the wok and waiting to be cooked. Then into the bowl and it is ready to serve with white rice.



What to eat for dinner tonight? The menu is: NEW CREATION CURRY - INGREDIENTS; CHICKEN BREAST MEAT CUT INTO PIECES, POTATOES, BUTTON MUSHROOMS, CABBAGE, HALF A BOWL OF BLENDED SHALLOTS, A SMALL PIECE OF GINGER CRUSHED, LEMON GRASS CRUSHED, BABAS CURRY POWDER,WATER, SOYA SAUCE TO TASTE, A PINCH OF SUGAR, SALT (optional)


Do remember to click to ads. by nuffnang on the left hand side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have more to see from there. Thank you.

1 comments :

Fiona said...

reminds me of the sticky rice curry i had at kopitiam yesterday. hahaha...but yours look ten to twenty times better.

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by