Saturday, March 1, 2008

THINKING OF JOINING AS A MEMBER AT KINESIS WELLNESS STAMPARK, KCH

I just love water so much and do you know a splash in the pool will help you get lots of relaxation? I used to get worried easily but now everytime I have a short swim all my worries just disappear for a moment. Means if I go to the pool often then.....

Whenever I go to the carpark at Waterpark Stampark, I will have a good view at the building of the new Kinesis Wellness Stampark. Just love to look at the building and this morning I realized something new and different. Infront of the building there are mini waterfall and fountains. How nice and beautiful it is.

I am thinking of joining as a member at Kinesis Wellness Stampark someday. May my dream comes true.









Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang that is displayed at the left side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by