Sunday, March 9, 2008

Eating at Woolley Food Court, Ipoh Garden















What!! seems that I did not cook again today. So busy updating about the results of the 12th General Elections for Malaysia which took place yesterday throughout Malaysia.

Slept at around 2.30am as I couldn't continue updating due to some internet problem.So I went upstairs to bed dissappointed and tug myself to bed soon after.

My hp alarm rang at 5.40am. That was really a few hours sleep only but I couldn't understand why I was alert and fresh as though I have slept for hours the night before. I had a quick shower and on the computer and continue with the election results updates.

Never did I realized it was already 10am and I quickly rushed myself doing the laundry and went for lunch with my family.
The same old question again arise. Where to eat. Woolley Food Court?

Everybody agreed so we started our journey to Woolley in Ipoh Garden. Woolley, woolley here we come.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by