Sunday, February 10, 2008

taking a ride to KL Central



why do I take a SKY Bus, Air Asia ride to KL Central? It it a long story but I will just let you know as brief as I can. All this while I was thinking we can still take a bus to Subang from LCCT airport.. When I got down from the plane and rushed to the counter asking of the departure time to Subang, one of the bus ticketing booth there told me. "oh nak pergi ke Subang? you tak tahu ke, Star Bus tak ke sana lagi. Sama ada you naik teksi dengan tambang yang lebih mahal atau naik aje bus ke KL sentral, lepas tu tukar ke tren atau teksi. Senang aje.".

I replied her "What, apa? tak de bus ke Subang lagi?" I went panicked at first, thinking of what was I suppose to do. I was reluctant to take a taxi there as the price is around RM52.50 that was what I just saw at the board there. Finally I had no choice but to buy a sky bus ticket from the ticketing clerk with my trolley easy knapsack luggage. Fortunately I did not take more than 7 kgs heavy hand luggage along with me or I will.... God knows....

Got up the bus and the bus departed for KL Central ten minutes later. Reached KL Central an hour later and there my family were waiting for me at the bus station and we continue our journey to One Utama.

1 comments :

EvilaineKhoo said...

halo... nice to see ur finally safely arrived in KL :)

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by