Monday, February 4, 2008

nearly forgotten about lunch.....

This morning after breakfast I did some spring cleaning in my computer room and as I was clearing, I did not realize how time flies and it will be soon lunch time. Normally my stomach will call me to remind me when the meal time is but today maybe the alarm clock of my stomach has gone haywire and forgot when is meal time or maybe it wants to let me on a diet a bit so that I can eat more mandarin oranges and Bak kwa during the first day of Chinese New Year.

Luckily I remember to look at the clock when I was mopping. Oh... it was already pass 12 noon and I got to have my lunch.. but then what am I going to eat? Another question occured in my mind again. Feeling lazy to go out for my meal, made up my mind to have something simple and easy to prepare again. It is none other than mi-sua for the day.


Ingredients:
mince chicken meat
eggs optional
fried shallots
meat ball
siu pak choy or sawi
sabah mi sua
nutriplus chicken hotdog
chilli padi to eat when served


step number 1


step number 2


step number 3


step number 4


step number 5


step number 6 - a bowl of nice mi-sua to be eaten soon


chilli padi to go with mi-sua

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by