Saturday, February 16, 2008

eating char koay teow and katsu don at JUSCO

Had fried koay teow just now at Jusco food court. Does not really taste good as it was oily though I asked them not to put so much oil. Luckily I mentioned less oil or the koay teow would turn out like in a pool of oil. After eating I was not feeling too well so we went home early. Received a call from a friend saying they are coming over for visiting but I told her that we will be going to their house instead tomorrow when I get much better. I think my nausea is caused by too much eating. I have been putting on weight these days and hope the eating fever will soon be over for me. Will make some tea to wash away the oil from my body system.

F and E ordered Katsu Don. Can see the yummy menu just above here? Do try Katsu Don when you eat at Jusco food court

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by