Sunday, February 17, 2008

benefit from swimming.. burn back those calories from this Chinese New Year festival

Let's go to the pool and have a good splash. It has not been raining for many days already back here in the West. I thought I heard thunderstorm just before we started our journey but the sound soon faded and there isn't going to be any rain again today.. Very very good clear weather indeed. Blue skies no wonder I like the name skyblu.
However I hope it does rain a while tonight when I tug myself to sleep tonight. The pool were flooded with so many people as we arrived around 6.10pm.. Just look at the people in the pool playing,swimming and enjoying themselves.
I did not swim today as my palm still hurts a lot and I did not want to exert it.
Snapped some pictures from the pool just for you to view.






















we went home at around 8pm as the sky was getting dark and I just love this scenery of the place selling ice cream.. anyone wants more ice cream after a swim? It really helps you to put on all the calories that you have burnt earlier in the pool
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME LOOKING AT THE PICTURES. CAN YOU SEE ANYONE FAMILIAR THERE?


0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by