Sunday, January 27, 2008

SHOP FOR FOOD TO STOCK UP TILL YOU DROP

Shopping is never completed if you do not enter the supermarket and grab for food.. eerm let me see... a long list to buy for the coming Chinese New Year.. first this and second that.. i ticked those I have taken and put them all in the trolley and search for more.. any other things that are worth buying and stock up??


still got a few things that are not ticked.. vroom vroom.. here comes my trolley looking for more can food.. give way give way please


guess what is missing? I think that is about all


at the paying counter.. hope there is enough cash in my wallet to pay


can you see the figure of how much is it?? 1 hundred rm? 2 hundred rm? and it is rm301.28.. huh.. so much.. have to slide the card.. go go go


I think that would be about all.. what else to buy? did I leave anything behind that is not in my trolley?


still going around to hunt for more veges and frozen food


what is that? obor obor? it is jelly fish in English


ehem, soft tofu to cook with mince meat is all what I wanted


and nian gao.. I just love the texture of it and everytime I ate that will end up in the washroom to have a good mouth rinse or teeth brushing to get the stickiness


so juicy those mandarin oranges. I manage to grab some of the sugar tangerine at RM4.48


after consuming the sugar tangerine must take herbal tea to prevent from heatiness. come and buy at least one can at RM1.90 each


cheap cheap mushroom to cook chicken stew mushroom on CNY eve


hmm.. wat a good buy 1 bottle of premium Lee Kum Kee oyster and get a small soup bowl free just for anyone who buy. value for money buy one item get another item for free

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by