Saturday, January 12, 2008

HELP!! I AM DYING

Someone help me please.. I am dying. My colour is fading away.. why why why!!! why shower me with too much of water and left me under the hot sun without any shade. I will be gone in no time.. when the rubbish lorry comes I will be placed together with other unwanted horrible smelly rubbish... No, no I don't want to leave this world just yet.. if I ever had to go, do save my little babies... three of them are still fighting for their lives and they can be saved if only anyone hears my cry.

1 comments :

KienKiong Yeo said...

shower with too much water la of course
this one is desert plant ma

too much sun also cannot.

maybe the next time u can put char siew next to the plant so the rubbish ppl won't touch ur plant.

or put up a warning sign "jangan sentuh thank you". then if they touch again put "jangan sentuh saya". then if they touch again, put "jangan sentuh saya you ( censored ).

then call the police

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by