Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who is she? Jolin Tsai?

Isn't she cute? Guess who she is? I call her Jolin. Know why? Simple.. she loves to hear Jolin Tsai sings and the way she dance. Imagine at such a young age she is already a great fan of Jolin Tsai. She loves it when I call her by the name of Jolin. So I told her since she does not have an english name why not whenever anyone ask what her name is just say.. I am Jolin..
She calls me Ah Yee in cantonese (mother's sister). Am happy to know this little girl's family. Many years back they were also once my next door neighbour for a while before they moved away to another home. I pray and hope the family of Jolin will always be our good close friends till the very end.
Here are a few cute pretty and hot pictures of Jolin wearing sunglasses. Nowadays kids loves to wear sunglasses too even when they are at home
.. Chinese New Year 2008 TREND...

CHAK!!

HAHA!! IT'S ME JOLIN SAYS SHE

AND WHO IS THAT HOLDING MY LEFT HAND? LET ME GO PLS...

HOW ABOUT THIS POSE? MUCH BETTER?

FROM TOP TO TOE HOW DO I LOOK, JOLIN WONDERS

LAST POSE WITH THIS LARGE SUNGLASSES. DOES THAT FITS ME WELL. JOLIN THOUGHT

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by