Sunday, February 17, 2008

I hurt my right palm

Today is a Sunday and it is the 11th day of Chinese New Year. The 11th Day of Chinese New Year and it is also known at The Break Day where most people will just have a rest day after so many days of cooking and visitation. Some of the families will invite their daughters and son-in-laws back to their home to enjoy the final remainder meal left from the Jade Emperor's birthday ceremony on 9th day of Chinese New Year. The in-laws will boil "kai choy soup" using the left over roast pork ribs and bones as their meal.

My right hand palm is still hurting due to cutting the hard nian gao that F and E bought from pasar malam just before Chinese New Year. It hurts a lot when I tried to lift some of the things. Have eaten muscle relaxer pills but that did not really works and the pain continues. I think I will have to rest an extra day before I can cook and do my normal house chores again.. do pray for my palm healing. gee.. thanks a lot for those who prayed for healing.

It is really a Break Day for me today where I am unable to do any housework. I prefer to start back with my normal activities rather to experience this hurting palm. My palm is aching a lot as I type so till another update of my blog. Take care and Happy Chinese New Year again to those I haven't wished to.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by