Sunday, February 17, 2008

just love those fishes... and of course our dear Crystle too

Just love those fishes, no you are wrong if you think the fishes are mine..
they are not.. they belong to Jolin's family.
I wish someday I may be able to swim like those fishes..
haha impossible right?
I should have started swimming when I was little if
I want and dream to swim like that.
Do mermaids exist??
Can anyone tell me please.
This has been a question mark in my head since I was little.

some of the fishes look like white promfret. Don't they?

why are you looking so gloomy and sad, Crystle dear? Are you hungry? Or are you just feeling bored as ever? Do wait a little longer and in no time F & E will take you to the park nearby for a short brief walk. Be patient girl... Patience is the best medicine to stay pretty for your case.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by