Thursday, January 8, 2009

DOLL FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE WINNER OF MISS UNIBARSE 2008 PAGEANT WHICH WAS HELD IN MELEKEOK PALAU


Doll from The Dominican Republic is the winner of Miss Unibarse 2008

Melekeok, PALAU—The final of the glamorous fantasy doll pageant Miss Unibarse has recently taken place in Melekeok, Palau, hometown of the 2007 winner, and another island girl, or should we say, island doll, emerged as the winner: Miss Dominican Republic.

Final Question and Answer of Miss Unibarse Final:


The Winner - Doll from The Dominican Republic:

Question:

If you have the whole world listening to you and there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say?

Answer:

If the world is listening to me and there is one thing I can say to or tell the world, I would tell the world that.... It is not too late. It is not too late to make amends and promote peace. It is not too late to feed the hunger. It is too late to shelter the homeless. It is not too late to save our planet. There is still hope. We can not all do great things but a simple act of genuine kindness is a promising miracle. Just like the famous quote I try to live by "I shall pass through this world but once, anything good that I can do to my fellowmen let me do it now. Let me not neglect nor defer anything for I shall not pass this way again.


1st Runner-up: Doll from Montenegro

Question:

If you have the whole world listening to you and there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say?

Answer:

I would say "Love"... because love is about being patient and kind, no envy, greed or malice. It is pure, perfect and it brings peace. Love gives hope, cares and never ends, never fails. Love does not rejoice in evil. Even if I give away all that I have to the poor but I don't have love, then I gain nothing. Even if I have the power to know everything, understand all things and faith to move mountains but don't have love, I'm still nothing. There are three great things in life: faith, hope and love, but the greatest..... of these...... is...... love.


2nd Runner-up: Doll from Afghanistan

Question:

If you have the whole world listening to you and there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say?

Answer:

If had a chance to speak to the world, I would like to say that the perfection of humanity already exist and that our job is to lift the veils that make us think that it doesn't. We can achieve this by being a loving and compassionate human being who takes full responsibility for our own actions and words. We don’t have to create something out of nothing we just need to reveal what is already there.


3rd Runner-up: Doll from Kenya

Question:

If you have the whole world listening to you and there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say?

Answer:

If I can say one thing to the world then it would be a message of diversity and tolerance. We may be different but we are all equal. Let us not imposed our own cultural and religious compass to others, we should learn to accept others as who they are. Embraced diversity, accept our differences, the color of my skin might be different than what you have but the color of the blood that runs through our veins are the same. We are in fact born as ONE race and that is HUMAN.


4th Runner-up: Doll from Philippines

Question:

If you have the whole world listening to you and there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say?

Answer:

If I had the whole world listening to me, I would hope that I have affected at least one of you with my life and my example. I do not intend to be a Gandhi nor a Mother Teresa, who have been great examples for millions all over the world - but with just one person... one child... I will be the happiest person in the world.

Congratulations to all the winners of Miss Unibarse.

(Thank you and credits to http://www.globalbeauties.com, http://www.missunibarse.com, http://www.missunibarse.com/blog and all sources for the pictures and information)

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by