Friday, April 4, 2008

A NEW PLACE TO EAT - LUXURY CAFE - AFTER A SWIM AT WATERPARK STAMPARK, STUTONG



Hi everyone, earlier this morning I went for a swim before I had my early lunch. Guess where I have my second meal today. Scroll down and you will see where I went to eat Chicken Chop Pepper Sauce Rice.


Just look at how these people parked their cars. Two lanes one car?


Having lunch at Luxury Cafe next to Food Avenue, Kch. Price reasonable for a Cafe like this.


What to order yar!!


Nice environment and good view of the sitting place. If you are a fan of karoke songs well, there is a tv screen on the wall there and songs for you to sing along.


Sitting here would be a good idea too. You can feel as though you are sitting tall


The cashier place. How would you like that.


The place where they make drinks for you.


My lunch. Chicken Chop with pepper sauce gravy. Taste was not bad though.


Guess how much it costs? If you think it was RM5.00 then your answer is absolutely correct. Will come here again another time to try out another dish.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by