Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LATEST NEWS ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7 ON 19TH. MARCH 2008. WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SHINE AND WHO IS GOING HOME? DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE RESULTS.

I have been following American Idol for many weeks now. This season all the finalists are so good and I really can't figure out who will be eliminated tomorrow over Astro Channel 711, StarWorld. I hope my favourites will continue to perform the following week. Can any of you guess who my favourites are?

Who will be the top 10 finalists of American Idol Season 7 going to perform next week. Who will be eliminated soon? You will know the answer very soon so don't forget to tune on your tv over Astro Channel 711, Starworld tomorrow evening. Till another updates.



Thank you for clicking ads. by nuffnang on the left hand side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much more to see from there.

1 comments :

Fiona said...

nicely put pictures!!

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by