Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WHERE TO EAT DINNER ON 7TH DAY OF CNY

Many people will be going out to restaurants for their "Yan Yat" celebration.. As for me I just have my dinner like any other ordinary days. My lunch is this dish and my dinner are that dishes. Let's see what I have for you all here.

CHICKEN RICE WITH CHINESE SAUSAGE FOR LUNCH


serve with chilli padi would make the rice taste nicer

THREE DISHES FOR DINNER TONIGHT


fried cabbage and white cabbage mix ( bao choy and wong nga pak )


sardine... we did not eat yee sang instead we ate sardine. We still managed to eat fish but it was in can. It has been a long time since we had that dish


fried dark sauce chicken. It is still in the wok and the oil is really hot. Try putting a finger in and see what happens. haha


dark soya chicken is cooked and served on a plate


three dishes on "Yan Yat" day without "Yee Sang". The most important thing to celebrate this day is HARMONY in the family

Hope you will enjoy reading my updates for today. Wishing all of you "Happy Humans" Day. May you have prosperity and good health now and always.

www.helloskyblu.blogspot.com

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by