Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ALL OF YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY



A Bouquet of Blue Valentine Roses from me to you on 14th of February 2008

Where am I going to dine tomorrow night? The answer is eating at home. I have not decided of what to cook yet to celebrate tomorrow Valentine's Day but definately it won't be candle light for two. However it is not important where we are going to dine tomorrow. To me, Valentine's Day is just like any other usual day. Most important thing of all is we always pray for those who we care for around us and ask God to keep them safe.


I have a little prayer for all of you on Valentine's Day.

My dear all,
I prayed to the Lord today and asked that He will bless you with His love and watch over you everyday. May this message from my blog give you courage, strength, comfort and good health. Amen.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wishing you have a happy Valentine Day too!

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by