Saturday, February 2, 2008

NICE DECORATION AT GREEN GALLERY

Arrived Green Galery near BDC, Kch around 10 something and it was drizzling so we quickly went in one of the shops and that was Green Gallery the place I usually shop for sweets and candies for Chinese New Year time. Will show you all a few pictures of the decorations inside the shop. Lets go and take a mini tour there: jom kita ke sana ya.


one lot of the shop


the other lot of the shop


so red. If I buy one of those where do I hang?


I call it "Gold" actually it is called "Yuan Bao" People treat it as golden treasure. I think so like that..


wah displaying big piece of "gold" on the table. If this is real in just split seconds it will be gone


the small "gold" in the rack of a sampan in a straight standing position


more decorations that many people will buy to decorate their home


what does the writing says? do tell. I only know it is something good and prosperous


just look at those candies. If you guys out there like visiting the dentist more just don't hesitate to buy lots of those candies. Maybe the dentist is handsome or pretty then it is worth while yess??


so nice and wish I can buy all those to decorate them at home and put them in the vase. That would be sweet


in a ship form the arrangement design. It is not cheap though

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by