Saturday, February 2, 2008

SO MANY TYPES OF COOKIS ON SALE AT BAKERY SHOP


went to buy bun to eat with chicken slice BBQ meat then I came across so many types of cookies being displayed on the shelf to be sold. All the cookies are above RM10


Then I passed by Taka Bakery and I saw more of the cookies from outside the glass wall. Makes me feel hungry but I did not buy thinking of how much calories I will end up if I eat those biscuits


oh.. must go in the shop already to many cookies though earlier on I said I did not want to buy.


this hibiscus flower's leaves are different from the normal ones I planted at home. There are so many many uncountable leaves but only one miserable flower that is blooming today. Lack of nurtrition? Is it an offence if i take some fertilizer there to sprinkle a bit to nourish the plants?

1 comments :

Aeryn Chow said...

wow the food looks delicious, wonder when I could actually savor all these wonderful food... :)

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by