Wednesday, January 30, 2008

GOING FOR A SWIM AT WATERPARK, STAMPARK, JALAN STUTONG, KCH

It was raing very heavily early in the morning and I looked out the window and I was praying for the rain to stop so that I can go to waterpark and have a good splash in the pool. One hour after another hour passed by quickly and in no time the rain slowly stopped. Was thinking of doing the laundry only after I come back from the pool cos I am feeling a bit anxious and excited to learn some new techniques of real breast strokes and crawl style from a he. He is a person who knows how to swim well and I really admired those who can swim so relaxingly something like how a fish swims.

We reached the pool a minute just after the counter has been opened. Had a quick shower and I did some bubbling in the water and he started to teach me some correct ways on how to swim breast strokes. After sometime learning very slowly from him I then realized how silly I was thinking i did the correct way all this while. Now I realized my mistakes and from tomorrow onwards before I start my new day I will try to go to the pool for at least half an hour to correct my swimming style.

Another thing I want to mention here is all this while I thought front crawl style or freestyle is easy but now I also found out that actually learning swimming at this age of mine is a very hard task. I wonder if I can swim well after another year because for the past half a year I have been wasting my time swimming wrong ways of breaststroke style. Now to change back to the correct ways is never an easy thing to do.

I will pray hard so that I can improve from time to time so that the next time I see the "man with a big belly" or nick name "xxxxx", he won't have the chance to say "
"xiao jie, lei yao dou hou chou lou ah..lei ng sik yao sui"


part of the car park

Kinesis Wellness WAterpark beside the pool


name of the public swimming pool


front view


another angle from front view


the reception counter


CNY decoration at the entrance


there is a new wall clock there now


the pool scenery as you enter in.. still a fine morning but it is gonna rain soon


one of the chairs I used to put my belongings always when I go there


the chairs where I put my things shower before you have a splash


the gents and ladies shower room


ladies shower room


gents shower room


its gonna rain

sunny again at the grill pool side


oops look at the sky. So dark don't rain yet please


it's gonna rain no matter what I say


rain gonna pour down heavily very soon


diving side


hope it is clear enough.. wrong day to take this picture. It is at the olympic pool

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by