Wednesday, March 5, 2008

GOOD TASTY "HEONG PIAH" FROM YEE HUP BAKERY, IPOH

It has been quite sometime since we last ate "heong piah" or "heong peang" in cantonese. I do not know what is it called in English. All I know is the word "heong' means fragrant and "piah" means biscuits. Can I call it fragrant biscuits then when I recommend this heong piah to foreigners?

This evening, we dropped by Yee Hup Bakery and we purchased two packet of it at RM6.00 each. The price for heong piah used to cost RM3 each packet and they used coconut shell to fire the oven to bake the biscuits. However now they are using electric oven instead.

I still prefer the taste of heong piah when I used to buy it many years ago. Somehow the taste of it was tastier and more fragrant then. If any of you happen to drop by Ipoh, do stop over at Yee Hup Bakery and buy some when you are on your way going back home. Other than heong piah, there are many other biscuits that are sold there too.

I have taken few pictures of Yee Hup hiong piah for you to have a better view and from one of the pictures taken you can see they also sell many other varieties of biscuits too.












Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang that is displayed on the left side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by