Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT - Please do not skip breakfast

Have you taken your breakfast this morning? It is the first meal of the day and it is the most important meal of the day. Do not ever think of skipping breakfast. Studies has showed that kids who take their breakfast do better in school.

If we think further, this goes same to the adults when they eat breakfast as their first meal before going to work as they will feel and perform better at work as well. Whether you are at home, office, school or even on the road, it is not a good idea to skip this first meal.

I used to skipped breakfast before. I used to feel tired easily and my brains and body system was like running low on fuel. Whenever I felt tired, I just grabbed a cup of tea or ate sugar candy thinking it might boost up my energy again so that I can continue with my work.

It really worked on me for a few minutes or so but then before lunch time I was already feeling so hungry. I ended up making unhealthy choices at lunch like taking oily food and unhealthy diet to stop being so hungry.

Eating a good breakfast sets the good tone for the rest of the day so why skip breakfast?

Eating breakfast with food containing some protein and fibre is a great idea of having a healthy breakfast. Protein can be found in meat, eggs, beans or soya whereas fibre is found in whole grains, vegetables and fruits.

Some people like to eat hard boiled egg, an orange and a bowl of cereal with low fat milk. This is one of a good example of healthy breakfast. However, do stay away from ssugary cereal, syrups or pastries as they will leave you hungry and tired within a couple of hours.

Both fibre and protein will satisfy your hunger and will keep you feeling full until the second meal that is lunch time. If you don't feel good and do not want to have a full feeling after breakfast, just split your breakfast up into two smaller meals and this will solve you from being hungry before lunch time.


Do remember that eating a healthy breakfast is the best way to start off your day, and pamper yourself by eating a healthy breakfast. When you do this and not skipping breakfast, in no time you will notice that a much better you is felt through the morning and the rest of the day.

I have taken a few snapshots from a Malay stall selling nasi lemak and fried bihun. I understand that eating too much of this as my first meal is not a very healthy diet as the first meal of the day but I just can't resist buying them at the stall just now. The food there looked so tasty.

Since I do not eat these type of food so frequently, I thought it might be alright, so I just bought some of the food there for myself and family at home.

Eating these food as breakfast may not be so healthy but once in a while for a change is okay for you provided if you continue to do exercise regularly.











Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang that is displayed on the left side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by