Tuesday, February 5, 2008

where am I heading to?

Which direction am I heading to? Where am I going to shop for more of my last minute shopping list for Chinese New Year ? So I just follow where my heart desires to go.. in the end I ended up in Kenyalang Park and there were so many cars but I was blessed to get a parking lot there.

There are not as much variety as last year or maybe am I just too early.. the last time I went there during Chinese New Year season was at night. Finally I didn't manage to buy anything at all there where I always buy my favourite artistes latest cds. Last month I went there to buy two sets of artiste group Fei Lun Hai latest albums and today I have nothing to buy from there..

Was feeling a bit hungry so I thought maybe I could buy some cakes to eat but when I look at the cakes I was not hungry anymore. Could it be I ate too much mandarin oranges before I went out and though I was hungry I did not feel like eating anything. Stomach filling with too much air?

Though I did not buy anything from there I managed taking some pictures of the environment in the evening at Kenyalang Park and here they are, I have already downloaded for your view. My apologies for the blur pictures taken due to hungry but not too hungry I guess. lol









0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by