Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHO WANTS TO EAT ROTI TELUR OR ROTI CANAI

Remember about what I ate at the airport? It was last wednesday and I took a piece of roti telur for my early lunch and today I went to have something light before I take my yam rice for lunch and did I say something light?? haha.. roti telur is not so something light right? When we start counting the calories ahaa.. then we will know how much calories and how hight the cholestrol level is in roti telur but as long as I like the food all those things I just leave aside for a while.


roti telur with not so much oil when I ordered is nice to eat with curry
RM1.50 considered very cheap already over here


my housemate ordered roti canai
RM1.00 and it is a very small piece though the price is considered cheap


sweet very sweet herbal tea and all I can taste is only the sweetness like sugar water
RM1.20 and it is boiling hot


can you see the roti canai guy? Very very blur.
I dare not go near him and take his picture.. he sure said tak naklah janganlah.. so will just have to take from a very far distance


This roti canai guy is very friendly.. when I approched him and ask what race he is, he gladly answered me with a smiling face, oh I am mix indian mix with bidayuh. No wonder he has fair complexion

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by