Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NEW EVERYDAY IS SPRING PLANT FROM GARDEN FRIEND NURSERY


Bought his new white vinca or I have always been calling these type of plant EVERYDAY IS SPRING. A direcet translation from chinese. Why do I call it everyday is spring, simply because it blooms and have many flowers all the time either it is a sunny or rainy day.. it loves water and it is even better when it is sunny then the flowers will look gorgeous and attractive. This vinca plant is easy to plant and all you need to do is just let it have enough water and enough sunshine. Simple right?


The rest of my vinca plants that are in their home at my mini garden


behind the vinca plants are the white hibiscus and also purple hibiscus
Just love to do a bit of gardening whenever I can.. loves to see how the happy plants bloom daily

1 comments :

Fiona said...

wow...simple care just like the greenman family..just some water, sunshine and love will do

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by