Saturday, January 12, 2008

SAYONARA TO ME

Once upon a time I was once very blessed because among so many other teddies I was chosen to be a decoration hp chain by my owner. Never did I ever come across into my mind that I will have to leave my home in such a short period.. Last night I was left with a single arm.. the other side of my arm just broke off like that.. I blamed the factory who made me for not doing a good job. But what can I do, it is fated.. I heard my owner said that she is going to replace me with another teddy that looks exactly like me from tomorrow when she goes outstation.. what is going to happen to me.. don't dump me please.. I will miss her dearly.. so used to be in this home and if ever I am thrown away that is the end of me.. Help! I am helpless.


on the footstool

on the sofa bed

on the computer table where I am still there till tonight.. I can't imagine my fate from tomorrow

1 comments :

Eunice said...

hey can't sew back?maybe can leh..come come i help u..haha..maybe..

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by