Thursday, March 27, 2008

A SWIM AT WATERPARK STAMPARK, STUTONG AND WENT FOR MY LUNCH AT DELIGHT CAFE, HUI SING.


Woke up early as usual this morning. I was thinking of whether to go for a swim or not since I have not much mood to do so. Called Waterpark Stampark office to enquire if they washed the pool as normally washing the pool will be on Mondays and Thursday.

At times they will only wash on a Thursday if the pool really gets dirty. One of the staff told me, seemed that today is not a washing day. And this meant that my decision was to "GO". I told myself, just a short while splashing water will do.

Packed my things and on the way there, oops I have forgotten to take my cap. Ish.. got to go back and open the gate and door, wasted lots of time doing that. On reaching Waterpark, Stampark at Stutong it was getting sunny and I was sure the sun will make my skin turned darker. Couldn't care much about those.

Swam for a while about an hour. Tried to practice breathing in free style method. It was not easy to swim. I used to comment those swimmers during competition that some were not that good but now after I experienced myself how to swim, the truth is it is never easy learning swimming as we thought especially "Front Crawl" or "Free Style". We must concentrate on everything at the same time - head, shoulder, hands, body and leg.

Everything must be done correctly and smoothly.Many people kept telling me just relax in the water and everything will be okay. "Air itu lembut, kita tidak boleh menentang arus air". I will always try to remember that and hope the next time I go to Waterpark again I will improve in breathing method of "Free Stlye.

If you have dropped by my blog here, do give me some tips how to improve swimming. Do leave a comment here. Thank you.


On the way home, we dropped by Hui Sing, Delight Cafe and ordered our lunch. Have you taken your lunch? What did you cook today or had for lunch? Do share with me what you had yar!!



Till anaother updates, I have to catch up with the results updates of who will be the next American Idol Top 9 for this season. Do drop by here again. See you soon.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by