Friday, February 1, 2008

A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE JUST FOR YOU howlifegoes.blogspot.com



MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL
ON YOUR 20TH BIRTHDAY
today and you are none other than

I am sending this special birthday wishes
from far across the sea with lace and ribbons
my very special birthday smile
just for you because you are a daughter
that truly shines bright as a star
in the darkness of times

I am so blessed to have you as my daughter
deep within my heart I always know
whenever I need any help
you are always there for me
the bond we share will always be strong
In my eyes you can do no wrong

Knowing you are my daughter
makes me so proud
You, my daughter picked specially for me
by the Lord above on 1st February 1988
thank you God for giving me you
will always love you and treasure you

Also hugs and kisses wrapped in special prayers
happiness and laughter joy beyond compare
Wishing you warm sunshine each day when you awake
happiness within and harmony with every step you take
in everything you do I hope you will have success
I am thinking of you from way across thousand of miles apart

Miss you so much on your birthday today.

this special message is written by sapphire blu on 1st February 2008

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

thank you so so much!! i love you too! muaxie muax!! =)

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by