Thursday, February 14, 2008

it was announced - 8th of March is the 12th Malaysian general election day

As I was preparing the ingredients to cook lunch earlier this morning, I heard from the news that the date for the 12th Malaysian general election day is set on 8th March 2008 and 24th Feb 2008 will be the nomination day.

All this while I thought I would not make it to vote as I have to travel very frequently and I may not be around to vote. However I came to know the election date is going to be 8th of March so let's go and vote together on that day. Undilah kita semua....

I also read about the Malaysian election day is the same day with Nuffnang 1st Anniversary Pajamas party but it will be postpone to 15th March 2008 ... the party time is from 6.30pm to 11pm. Venue is at Borneo Baruk Club, Kuala Lumpur. Dress Code: Anything that you wear to bed.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by