Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAHA THIS IS MY 3RD TIME EATING YEE SANG DURING CNY

Nice leh the picture of yee sang here. Ha ha.. but you have to taste it then you will know the actual result. It is not like what you imagine. The oil that they put does not look fresh and there is a kind of weird smell in it. However they put lots of jelly fish in it and you can nearly taste the jelly fish every mouthful.

It costs RM28. Not cheap at all but what to do, this is he minimum price for yee sang nowadays when you eat outside.

Overall the rating I am giving for this yee sang from 1 to 10 is just a 5. Remember my previous posts that I told you all about my neighbour making very nice and yummy yee sang? Well, just to say again, her yee sang is still the best that I have ever tasted. Thank you to my good neighbour for preparing such wonderful yee sang.






Other than yee sang, we had so called "fried hokkien mi". Guess what's the price? Do you think is enough for us to eat for dinner?

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by