Saturday, February 16, 2008

Remember to eat breakfast. It is the first and most important meal for the day

I thought of skipping breakfast in the morning today as I had too much of fried nian gao with yam last night, but when I heard people saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day I decided to eat breakfast.
For those who always skip breakfast, do remember to take breakfast from tomorrow onwards. It is okay when we take oily breakfast once in a while but the best way to keep our self in good health it is a good idea eating healthy nutrition breakfast to start off your day.
Remember to be good to yourself. Pamper your stomach with nutritious healthy meal. We will soon notice how good it is and how much better you will feel through out the day when you do not skip breakfast. Whatever your breakfast consists of, you can still get the energy and benefits of nutrition from your daily breakfast.

Went over to nearby walking distance coffee shop to have our breakfast. This stall has opened back businness since the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. I know the owner of this shop. She was introduced to me by my god daughter's mother years back. She told me this year when she opened back for business, there are not as many people as used to be during the Chinese New Year. I just wonder why because she has been selling many types of noodles and they are all tasty. Maybe nowadays there are a lot of stalls around housing estates. I like to come here and have my breakfast other than Seri Mee San in Greentown. This friend of mine sells hakka mi, curry noodles, assam laksa , kon lo and soup noodles with "chap liu"such as the ones I have taken pictures below here. All of the "chap liu" are made by herself. She is good at it and I salute her.

eat with soup


it is already cooked. Eat it immediately when served. They are still crispy tho.

more of the stuffed "chap liu"

kon lo mi with fried chap liu on the plate itself



or it can be eaten with the "chap liu" separated in a bowl of soup

want to try eating from this stall? It's worth a try and you will want to come here again .

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by