Sunday, July 12, 2009

24- year old Ana Carolina Madeira was crowned Miss TQ Fernando de Noronha 2009


Miss TQ Fernando de Noronha 2009
Former BBB participant to compete in Miss Tourism Queen 2009

VILA DOS REMÉDIOS, July 11, 2009 – Ana Carolina Madeira, one of the most popular participants in the 9th edition of Big Brother Brazil, held earlier this year, was crowned Miss TQ Fernando de Noronha 2009, and will represent the Brazilian archipelago at the Miss Tourism Queen International 2009 pageant, in China.

"Sometimes I think I'm dreaming, this means more to me than winning $1 million in Big Brother", she told journalists after being crowned last Saturday night, in Angra dos Reis.

Ana Carolina is 24 years old, 1.72 m-tall, has a degree in Law and is an animals advocate. "I have more than 10 dogs. I love dogs and I get involved in all kinds of movements to protect animals".

(Thank you and credits to: Photo courtesy of Paulo Mendel)

Thank you and credits to http://www.globalbeauties.com and all sources for the information and picture)

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by