Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NOWHERE TO EAT. WENT TO IPOH TOWN KOPITIAM AGAIN.



I went to Boulevard Shopping Mall Hypermarket Ipoh Town Kopitiam again to have my lunch. Two times within a week. I am really out of idea of where to eat here when I don't cook.

Will have something simple tonight. I read click here blog just now and she wrote that she wanted to give up on her blog so I was so naive and happy at first because I thought I can adopt her blog like she mentioned in her post.

As I scroll down and read more,guess what it was just an April Fool's joke. I really thought it was true that she wanted to terminate her blog already. Sometimes April Fool Day just make us believe almost everything people said. Have any of you been tricked because of TODAY? To those who are celebrating their birthday today, I would like to wish them "A Very Happy Birthday".

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by