Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SPM (SIJIL SPELAJARAN MALAYSIA) RESULTS ON 12TH MARCH 2008, WEDNESDAY


IT IS CONFIRMED THAT 12TH MARCH 2008, WEDNESDAY THE SPM RESULTS WILL BE OUT

"Debaran" dah bermula walaupun masih seminggu lagi dari sekarang.

Woke up early as usual this morning to prepare breakfast for D before taking him to school, On the way to the market I heard news on radio station said that The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) results will be released on next Wednesday, 12th Mar. 2008.

After hearing the news, the thought of it gave me goosebumps. I still remember very well being this nervous when I was waiting for my own examination result though it has been so many years back. Those were the days...

It is also announced that the students will be able to obtain the results from their schools respectively after 10am and all the private candidates who were also sitting for SPM exam last year will be receiving their results by post.

After hearing the news, my heart suddenly started to beat faster than before. Although the results will only be out next week but I begin to feel "Debaran Sebelum Keputusan" already.

To those of you who have the same feeling as me right now all that you can to do now is waiting the news patiently and plan for your future before the result is out, next Wednesday on 12th Mar. 2008.

To all of you who are going to take the SPM results next Wednesday, I wish you all the best and hope you will get good results in your SPM.

Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang that is displayed on the left side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you.

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by