Friday, March 7, 2008

I OVERSLEPT THIS MORNING.

Although it did not rain yesterday but I had a good night sleep through the night. I dozed off the very minute I was in bed. This morning when I looked at my hp for the time, I was surprised it was already 6.40am. Oh that was late.

When I went downstairs, he was already on the way to school. Oh no.. I did not make any breakfast for him, then I realized he took some "hiong piah" for his breakfast. He took that for two days in a row. Felt really bad I over slept. Will wake the rest who are at home up now and we will be going for breakfast at a nearby coffee shop.

Remember in my previous blog I mentioned about how important breakfast is? It is the very first meal of the day and it is not not a good idea at all to skip breakfast. Do look through my previous post about breakfast. Take care. Till another time.

Do continue to click ads. by nuffnang that is displayed on the left side of Sapphire Blu's blog. You will have so much to see from there. Thank you

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by