Monday, March 3, 2008

AT KUCHING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - FLYING BACK TO THE WEST TO VOTE - POLLING DAY ON 8TH MARCH 2008

Yesterday I took the 9.20am flight back to LCCT. The plane was not full although it was a weekend. Maybe the passengers prefer to take the later flight as the weather in the east was so cooling yesterday morning so they thought maybe they would just take a later flight so that they could get up much later in the morning.

I did not use online check in through the internet as I have always prefered checking in at the counter two hours before the departure time. I arrived the airport at 7.30am and I was the 25th passenger who has checked in. Did not have to queue as there was so much time more before the departure of Air Asia flight AK5203.


This is my boarding pass. Seq. 25 to check in


Yess!! the newly opened Merrybrown is at the departure waiting hall. Whenever I feel hungry maybe I can have something at Merrybrown before I board the plane. This is the first Merrybrown Fastfood in Kuching.


The other side of Merrybrown. Looks nice right!!


More pictures of the departure waiting hall


The place that I need to queue later for boarding is Gate R


This will be the plane AK5203 flying to the west


A closer look at the plane


A full snapshot of Air Asia AK5203

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by